We always try to get an early start when we’re cruising up or down the Rhone, so we’ve captured many a beautiful sunrise as we breakfast on the run.
Finally a breath of cooler evening air as we stroll around the port before heading off for a glass of chilled wine. And the next day…even hotter.
Visit the Weekly Photo Challenge for other interpretations of ‘Foreshadow’.
You can check out some more here:
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Foreshadow | Shoot ‘N Go
- WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE: FORESHADOW | Far from Done
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Foreshadow … The Creeping Storm … Manley, Australia | Eyes to Heart
- Hong Kong Coffee Culture | GeoFoodie
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Foreshadow | travels with toby
- Fohshadoh | wingrish
- A Tail of Two Faces | Wiley’s Wisdom
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Foreshadow | dadirridreaming
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Foreshadow | Travels and Trifles
- Blog Origin Story | smilingbug
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Foreshadow | Hope* the happy hugger
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Foreshadow | Rob’s Surf Report
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Foreshadow | getsetandgo
- Foreshadow- The advent of monsoon | Inception
Thanks Bill, hope all is well with you.
Absolutely beautiful photos, Sandra. Julie and I are at camp now and cruising Lake Superior when we’re not picking wild berries. We made two batches of huckleberry jam this morning and a couple of pies. We have several quarts of wild blueberries to deal with next and the thimbleberries should be ripe next week. It looks like you’re having a great time in France and Spain.
Thanks Dave. Your summer sounds wonderful, keep picking and bottling. 🙂
Wonderful pics… 🙂
The colors of the first photo are magnificent!
Thank you, I think I just caught the right moment. Soon after they began to fade.
The first image is breathtaking. Well done.
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Foreshadow (School – You are coming along) | What's (in) the picture?
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: FORESHADOW | The Adventures of Iñigo Boy
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Foreshadow | Les Petits Pas de Juls
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge – Foreshadow | Joe's Musings
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Foreshadow … The Creeping Storm … Manley, Australia | Eyes to Heart
Really a beautiful photo of the sunrise, Sandra. Positively breathtaking.
Thanks Joyce. It’s worth getting up early for this. 🙂
I am sure of that.:)
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Foreshadow | Rob's Surf Report
Lighting is spectacular in both shots, yet so different! Very nicely done!
Thanks Tina. For me there’s a freshness about the dawn shot, and the welcome hint of cooler evening about the second. As we learned, Spain is a cold country with a hot sun…
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Foreshadow | blogagaini
Pingback: In The Shadows #photography #blackandwhite #poetry | Moondustwriter's Blog
Beautiful pictures. I love that first one, especially.
There is something about the way that you have captured the quality of light in these images that made me release a long breath and feel instantly better! Just lovely.