The Sunday Stills prompt was Rainbow Connection. I used most of my rainbow photographs on a recent Refraction challenge, but these are two others I found on trawling through the archives again. They were taken in Tenerife where we wintered in 2011 and 2012 in the little seaside village of Los Gigantes. It’s all a far cry from the foggy, icy day that greeted us this morning.
- Requiem – Friday Fictioneers, April 2020.
- Someone Else’s Dream – Friday Fictioneers, March 2020
- Not My Circus… Friday Fictioneers, March 2020
- After All This Time – Friday Fictioneers, February 2020
- The Harbingers – Friday Fictioneers, February 2020
- A Stranger Danger – Friday Fictioneers, January 2020
- Pause for Thought – Friday Fictioneers, January 2020
- Road Runner – January 2020
- 163,231 hits
Top Posts & Pages