If I weren’t slightly colour-blind I might have attempted seven different photos representing the seven different shades of the rainbow for the Weekly Photo Challenge: ROY G.BIV. But then we’d spend all night arguing about whether my version of indigo was really purple, or violet was really blue, so I’ve opted for the easy way out. Seven rainbows – simples! Some from Spain, some from France and one from the Canary Islands. To see other interpretations, click on the link.
- Silence: Weekly Photo Challenge
- The Minister for Loneliness – Friday Fictioneers, January 2018
- Weathered: Weekly Photo Challenge
- Losing You – Friday Fictioneers, January 2018
- Growth: Perfectly Imperfect (Weekly Photo Challenge)
- Group Dynamics: Friday Fictioneers, January 2018.
- Calling Home – Friday Fictioneers, December 2017
- Favourite Photo of 2017
- 126,101 hits
Top Posts & Pages