- Green – Weekly Photo Challenge
- Nothing To See Here – Friday Fictioneers, March 2017
- Atop – Weekly Photo Challenge
- An Old Soul – Friday Fictioneers, March 2017
- The Gift of the Gab – What Pegman Saw
- Wish – WPC
- On a More Practical Note – Friday Fictioneers, March 2017
- When It’s Over – Sunday Photo Fiction
- 111,034 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Blog of the Year Award
Tag Archives: Auxerre
This week’s Photo Challenge is Night Time. All these were taken whilst cruising in central France this summer. To see other night shots, visit Weekly Photo Challenge.
An interesting challenge from the Weekly Photo Challenge this time: Contrasts. I’ve chosen a variety of ways of expressing contrasts…light, shades of colour, elements, materials, nature…. To see other interpretations, click on the link.
Monday 26 May We’d had a nice weekend at Auxerre, after coming down from the Nivernais. The weather had been mixed, hot and sunny, heavy showers. The moorings on the capitainerie side are expensive, (22 euros for a boat our … Continue reading