- Requiem – Friday Fictioneers, April 2020.
- Someone Else’s Dream – Friday Fictioneers, March 2020
- Not My Circus… Friday Fictioneers, March 2020
- After All This Time – Friday Fictioneers, February 2020
- The Harbingers – Friday Fictioneers, February 2020
- A Stranger Danger – Friday Fictioneers, January 2020
- Pause for Thought – Friday Fictioneers, January 2020
- Road Runner – January 2020
- 163,231 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Auxerre
This week’s Photo Challenge is Night Time. All these were taken whilst cruising in central France this summer. To see other night shots, visit Weekly Photo Challenge.
An interesting challenge from the Weekly Photo Challenge this time: Contrasts. I’ve chosen a variety of ways of expressing contrasts…light, shades of colour, elements, materials, nature…. To see other interpretations, click on the link.
Monday 26 May We’d had a nice weekend at Auxerre, after coming down from the Nivernais. The weather had been mixed, hot and sunny, heavy showers. The moorings on the capitainerie side are expensive, (22 euros for a boat our … Continue reading