- Photo Favourites 2019 – 1st Quarter
- The Night Bus – Friday Fictioneers, December 2019
- Overthrow at the Temple – Friday Fictioneers, November 2019
- Inertia – Friday Fictioneers, November 2019
- The Coat of Many Heartbreaks – Friday Fictioneers, October 2019
- Dining Out – Friday Fictioneers, October 2019
- The Full Picture – Friday Fictioneers, October 2019
- Unforgiven – Friday Fictioneers, October 2019.
- 160,898 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- The Night Bus - Friday Fictioneers, December 2019
- Nice one, Squirrel
- Published Work
- Serene: Weekly Photo Challenge
- A Dish Best Served Cold (100 Word Challenge for Grown Ups, July 2012)
- Some Winter's Tales
- Desormais - Facts and Photos
- Cruising in France - Index
- About this site
- Cheeky - Weekly Photo Challenge
Tag Archives: Auxerre
This week’s Photo Challenge is Night Time. All these were taken whilst cruising in central France this summer. To see other night shots, visit Weekly Photo Challenge.
An interesting challenge from the Weekly Photo Challenge this time: Contrasts. I’ve chosen a variety of ways of expressing contrasts…light, shades of colour, elements, materials, nature…. To see other interpretations, click on the link.
Monday 26 May We’d had a nice weekend at Auxerre, after coming down from the Nivernais. The weather had been mixed, hot and sunny, heavy showers. The moorings on the capitainerie side are expensive, (22 euros for a boat our … Continue reading