- When You Really Need a Break – Friday Fictioneers, April 2021
- Making Tracks – Friday Fictioneers, March 2021
- The Truth Can Wait – Friday Fictioneers, March 2021
- Waving Goodbye – Friday Fictioneers, February 2020
- The Birthday Girl – Friday Fictioneers, February 2021
- An Administrative Error – Friday Fictioneers, January 2021
- The Pile-On – Friday Fictioneers, January 2021
- Empty Theatre – Friday Fictioneers, January 2021
- 171,775 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Auxerre
This week’s Photo Challenge is Night Time. All these were taken whilst cruising in central France this summer. To see other night shots, visit Weekly Photo Challenge.
An interesting challenge from the Weekly Photo Challenge this time: Contrasts. I’ve chosen a variety of ways of expressing contrasts…light, shades of colour, elements, materials, nature…. To see other interpretations, click on the link.
Monday 26 May We’d had a nice weekend at Auxerre, after coming down from the Nivernais. The weather had been mixed, hot and sunny, heavy showers. The moorings on the capitainerie side are expensive, (22 euros for a boat our … Continue reading