- Field Trip – Friday Fictioneers, August 2019
- Thirty Pieces of Silver – Friday Fictioneers, August 2019
- The Lotus Eaters – Friday Fictioneers, July 2019
- The Journeyman – Friday Fictioneers, July 2019
- Faulty Connection – July, 2019
- Plus ça Change – Friday Fictioneers, July 2018
- The Big Sleep – Friday Fictioneers, June 2019
- Airport Pick-Up – Friday Fictioneers, June, 2019
- 156,071 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Auxerre
This week’s Photo Challenge is Night Time. All these were taken whilst cruising in central France this summer. To see other night shots, visit Weekly Photo Challenge.
An interesting challenge from the Weekly Photo Challenge this time: Contrasts. I’ve chosen a variety of ways of expressing contrasts…light, shades of colour, elements, materials, nature…. To see other interpretations, click on the link.
Monday 26 May We’d had a nice weekend at Auxerre, after coming down from the Nivernais. The weather had been mixed, hot and sunny, heavy showers. The moorings on the capitainerie side are expensive, (22 euros for a boat our … Continue reading