- The Fall Out – Friday Fictioneers, September 2020
- La Jeunesse – Friday Fictioneers, September 2020
- Lost at Sea – Friday Fictioneers, September 2020
- One Careless Owner – Friday Fictioneers, September 2020
- Last One Standing – Friday Fictioneers, August 2020
- The Walk-In – Friday Fictioneers, August 2020
- The Sleep-Eater – Friday Fictioneers, August 2020.
- Confirm Friend Request – July 2020
- 168,730 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Auxerre
This week’s Photo Challenge is Night Time. All these were taken whilst cruising in central France this summer. To see other night shots, visit Weekly Photo Challenge.
An interesting challenge from the Weekly Photo Challenge this time: Contrasts. I’ve chosen a variety of ways of expressing contrasts…light, shades of colour, elements, materials, nature…. To see other interpretations, click on the link.
Monday 26 May We’d had a nice weekend at Auxerre, after coming down from the Nivernais. The weather had been mixed, hot and sunny, heavy showers. The moorings on the capitainerie side are expensive, (22 euros for a boat our … Continue reading