- Nearly There – Friday Fictioneers, August 2022
- The Plan – Friday Fictioneers, July 2022
- The Good Listener – Friday Fictioneers, July 2022
- Little Shop of Horrors – Friday Fictioneers, June 2022
- Show You Love Me – Friday Fictioneers, June 2022
- Robin’s Nest – Friday Fictioneers, May 2022
- Windfall – Friday Fictioneers, May 2022
- A Truly Cold Dish – Friday Fictioneers, April 2022
- 176,945 hits
Join 2,048 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Auxerre
This week’s Photo Challenge is Night Time. All these were taken whilst cruising in central France this summer. To see other night shots, visit Weekly Photo Challenge.
An interesting challenge from the Weekly Photo Challenge this time: Contrasts. I’ve chosen a variety of ways of expressing contrasts…light, shades of colour, elements, materials, nature…. To see other interpretations, click on the link.
Monday 26 May We’d had a nice weekend at Auxerre, after coming down from the Nivernais. The weather had been mixed, hot and sunny, heavy showers. The moorings on the capitainerie side are expensive, (22 euros for a boat our … Continue reading