- 115,007 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Hedera Helix - Friday Fictioneers
- Wanderlust: Weekly Photo Challenge
- Cruising in France - Index
- Published Work
- Canal du Midi, Capestang to Carcassonne (October 2008)
- The Canal Lateral a Garonne, Toulouse to Meilhan,(June/July 2009)
- Crossing L'Etang du Thau and navigating the Rhone to Lyon, Autumn 2011 Pt 3
- Desormais - Facts and Photos
- Canal des Vosges - May/June 2015
Blog of the Year Award
Tag Archives: Auxerre
This week’s Photo Challenge is Night Time. All these were taken whilst cruising in central France this summer. To see other night shots, visit Weekly Photo Challenge.
An interesting challenge from the Weekly Photo Challenge this time: Contrasts. I’ve chosen a variety of ways of expressing contrasts…light, shades of colour, elements, materials, nature…. To see other interpretations, click on the link.
Monday 26 May We’d had a nice weekend at Auxerre, after coming down from the Nivernais. The weather had been mixed, hot and sunny, heavy showers. The moorings on the capitainerie side are expensive, (22 euros for a boat our … Continue reading