- Pause for Thought – Friday Fictioneers, January 2020
- Road Runner – January 2020
- Crowd Funding – December 2019
- Photo Favourites 2019 – 3rd Quarter
- Photo Favourites 2019 – 2nd Quarter
- That Time of the Year – Friday Fictioneers, December 2019
- Photo Favourites 2019 – 1st Quarter
- The Night Bus – Friday Fictioneers, December 2019
- 162,053 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Auxerre
This week’s Photo Challenge is Night Time. All these were taken whilst cruising in central France this summer. To see other night shots, visit Weekly Photo Challenge.
An interesting challenge from the Weekly Photo Challenge this time: Contrasts. I’ve chosen a variety of ways of expressing contrasts…light, shades of colour, elements, materials, nature…. To see other interpretations, click on the link.
Monday 26 May We’d had a nice weekend at Auxerre, after coming down from the Nivernais. The weather had been mixed, hot and sunny, heavy showers. The moorings on the capitainerie side are expensive, (22 euros for a boat our … Continue reading