- The Magpie – Friday Fictioneers, June 2021
- Stuff – Friday Fictioneers, June 2020
- Class of ’89 – Friday Fictioneers, May 2021
- Clean Break – Friday Fictioneers, May 2021
- The Time of his Life – Friday Fictioneers, 21 April 2021
- When You Really Need a Break – Friday Fictioneers, April 2021
- Making Tracks – Friday Fictioneers, March 2021
- The Truth Can Wait – Friday Fictioneers, March 2021
- 172,464 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Auxerre
This week’s Photo Challenge is Night Time. All these were taken whilst cruising in central France this summer. To see other night shots, visit Weekly Photo Challenge.
An interesting challenge from the Weekly Photo Challenge this time: Contrasts. I’ve chosen a variety of ways of expressing contrasts…light, shades of colour, elements, materials, nature…. To see other interpretations, click on the link.
Monday 26 May We’d had a nice weekend at Auxerre, after coming down from the Nivernais. The weather had been mixed, hot and sunny, heavy showers. The moorings on the capitainerie side are expensive, (22 euros for a boat our … Continue reading