- The Full Picture – Friday Fictioneers, October 2019
- Unforgiven – Friday Fictioneers, October 2019.
- The Ambassador – Friday Fictioneers, September 2019
- Collateral Damage – Friday Fictioneers, September 2019
- Field Trip – Friday Fictioneers, August 2019
- Thirty Pieces of Silver – Friday Fictioneers, August 2019
- The Lotus Eaters – Friday Fictioneers, July 2019
- The Journeyman – Friday Fictioneers, July 2019
- 157,939 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- The Full Picture - Friday Fictioneers, October 2019
- Strangeways - Friday Fictioneers, March 2016
- About this site
- Just Sayin' (Blog)
- Desormais - Facts and Photos
- The Future: WPC
- Cherry on the Top, in Dorset - WPC
- Memories of a Factory Cat, Part 1, Cat World
- Canal Champagne et Bourgogne (Canal de l'Est), May 2015
- Jar of Hearts - Friday Fictioneers, March 2016
Tag Archives: Auxerre
This week’s Photo Challenge is Night Time. All these were taken whilst cruising in central France this summer. To see other night shots, visit Weekly Photo Challenge.
An interesting challenge from the Weekly Photo Challenge this time: Contrasts. I’ve chosen a variety of ways of expressing contrasts…light, shades of colour, elements, materials, nature…. To see other interpretations, click on the link.
Monday 26 May We’d had a nice weekend at Auxerre, after coming down from the Nivernais. The weather had been mixed, hot and sunny, heavy showers. The moorings on the capitainerie side are expensive, (22 euros for a boat our … Continue reading