- Antithesis – Friday Fictioneers, June 2019
- Cuckoo in the Nest – Friday Fictioneers, June 2019
- The View From Down Here – Friday Fictioneers, May 2019.
- Solidarity – Friday Fictioneers, May 2019
- Where No Man Has Gone Before – Friday Fictioneers, May 2019
- Small Mercies – Friday Fictioneers, May 2018
- Home From the Sea – Friday Fictioneers – April 2019
- At a Time of My Choosing – Friday Fictioneers, April 2019
- 154,125 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- About this site
- Truckstop - Friday Fictioneers, July 2018
- Cuckoo in the Nest - Friday Fictioneers, June 2019
- Antithesis - Friday Fictioneers, June 2019
- Canal du Midi, Capestang to Carcassonne (October 2008)
- A Week out of the Water at Grau d'Agde, Autumn 2011 Pt 2
- Transmogrify: WPC
- Small Mercies - Friday Fictioneers, May 2018
- The View From Down Here - Friday Fictioneers, May 2019.
Tag Archives: Auxerre
This week’s Photo Challenge is Night Time. All these were taken whilst cruising in central France this summer. To see other night shots, visit Weekly Photo Challenge.
An interesting challenge from the Weekly Photo Challenge this time: Contrasts. I’ve chosen a variety of ways of expressing contrasts…light, shades of colour, elements, materials, nature…. To see other interpretations, click on the link.
Monday 26 May We’d had a nice weekend at Auxerre, after coming down from the Nivernais. The weather had been mixed, hot and sunny, heavy showers. The moorings on the capitainerie side are expensive, (22 euros for a boat our … Continue reading