- The Nearly Man – Friday Fictioneers, November 2021
- The Low Life – Friday Fictioneers, November 2021
- Breakfast with Tiffany – Friday Fictioneers, October 2021
- Street Cleaner – Friday Fictioneers, October 2021
- The Good Place – Friday Fictioneers, September 2021
- Threshold – Friday Fictioneers, September 2021
- Reaching a Conclusion – Friday Fictioneers, September 2021
- Oscar’s Flight of Fancy – Friday Fictioneers, August 2021
- 174,188 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Auxerre
This week’s Photo Challenge is Night Time. All these were taken whilst cruising in central France this summer. To see other night shots, visit Weekly Photo Challenge.
An interesting challenge from the Weekly Photo Challenge this time: Contrasts. I’ve chosen a variety of ways of expressing contrasts…light, shades of colour, elements, materials, nature…. To see other interpretations, click on the link.
Monday 26 May We’d had a nice weekend at Auxerre, after coming down from the Nivernais. The weather had been mixed, hot and sunny, heavy showers. The moorings on the capitainerie side are expensive, (22 euros for a boat our … Continue reading