- Requiem – Friday Fictioneers, September 2018
- Moonlight Flit – Friday Fictioneers, September 2018
- A Safe Distance – Friday Fictioneers, August 2018
- Birthday Girl – Friday Fictioneers, August 2018
- The Awards Ceremony: Friday Fictioneers, August 2018
- Truckstop – Friday Fictioneers, July 2018
- Major Attraction – Friday Fictioneers, July 2018
- He Ain’t Heavy – Friday Fictioneers, July 2018
- 142,088 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Auxerre
This week’s Photo Challenge is Night Time. All these were taken whilst cruising in central France this summer. To see other night shots, visit Weekly Photo Challenge.
An interesting challenge from the Weekly Photo Challenge this time: Contrasts. I’ve chosen a variety of ways of expressing contrasts…light, shades of colour, elements, materials, nature…. To see other interpretations, click on the link.
Monday 26 May We’d had a nice weekend at Auxerre, after coming down from the Nivernais. The weather had been mixed, hot and sunny, heavy showers. The moorings on the capitainerie side are expensive, (22 euros for a boat our … Continue reading