- Empty Theatre – Friday Fictioneers, January 2021
- A Place for Everything – Friday Fictioneers, January 2021
- Carpe Diem – Friday Fictioneers, December 2020
- No Room at the Inn – Friday Fictioneers, December 2020
- Fair Game – December 2020
- When the Big Wheel Stops Turning – Friday Fictioneers, November 2020
- Cast a Long Shadow – Friday Fictioneers, November 2020
- 170,748 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Auxerre
This week’s Photo Challenge is Night Time. All these were taken whilst cruising in central France this summer. To see other night shots, visit Weekly Photo Challenge.
An interesting challenge from the Weekly Photo Challenge this time: Contrasts. I’ve chosen a variety of ways of expressing contrasts…light, shades of colour, elements, materials, nature…. To see other interpretations, click on the link.
Monday 26 May We’d had a nice weekend at Auxerre, after coming down from the Nivernais. The weather had been mixed, hot and sunny, heavy showers. The moorings on the capitainerie side are expensive, (22 euros for a boat our … Continue reading