- Antithesis – Friday Fictioneers, June 2019
- Cuckoo in the Nest – Friday Fictioneers, June 2019
- The View From Down Here – Friday Fictioneers, May 2019.
- Solidarity – Friday Fictioneers, May 2019
- Where No Man Has Gone Before – Friday Fictioneers, May 2019
- Small Mercies – Friday Fictioneers, May 2018
- Home From the Sea – Friday Fictioneers – April 2019
- At a Time of My Choosing – Friday Fictioneers, April 2019
- 154,125 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- About this site
- Truckstop - Friday Fictioneers, July 2018
- Cuckoo in the Nest - Friday Fictioneers, June 2019
- Antithesis - Friday Fictioneers, June 2019
- Canal du Midi, Capestang to Carcassonne (October 2008)
- A Week out of the Water at Grau d'Agde, Autumn 2011 Pt 2
- Transmogrify: WPC
- Small Mercies - Friday Fictioneers, May 2018
- The View From Down Here - Friday Fictioneers, May 2019.
Tag Archives: birds
And five or more… well that’s a big family. The challenge this week at Sunday Stills was to submit photos of four or more birds. The thing about multi subject shots is that picture composition can be a bit of … Continue reading
Legs: What I really was looking for, as I trawled through my archives, was a nice chubby pair of baby’s legs. What I found was birds, birds and er … toads. To see what other people found for this challenge … Continue reading
The prompt for the Weekly Photo Challenge (or is it now the Daily Post?) is ‘on top’. Here are some of my favourite creatures – all on top. Visit the site to see other interpretations of the prompt.
Beauty is a fragile gift – Ovid For other interpretations of Fragile, visit Ese’s Weekly Shoot & Quote Challenge.