- Requiem – Friday Fictioneers, April 2020.
- Someone Else’s Dream – Friday Fictioneers, March 2020
- Not My Circus… Friday Fictioneers, March 2020
- After All This Time – Friday Fictioneers, February 2020
- The Harbingers – Friday Fictioneers, February 2020
- A Stranger Danger – Friday Fictioneers, January 2020
- Pause for Thought – Friday Fictioneers, January 2020
- Road Runner – January 2020
- 163,231 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Capestang
The Weekly Photo Challenge is ‘Between’. For other interpretations click on the link.
With the word ‘Bridges’ for a prompt, there was never going to be a shortage of possibilities for a boater. 🙂 To see other interpretations of the prompt visit Sunday Stills.
Monday 15th August Arrived in Castelnaudary around 2.15pm, having overnighted at Dreux, and were surprised to see that there were very few boats moored in the port. Today was a public holiday, Assumption Day, not to mention August being … Continue reading
1st April The start of the season was marked by a beautiful, warm, practically cloudless day. There had been a heavy dew overnight, but we were pleased that the forecast for strong winds was not fulfilled. We were facing the … Continue reading
The boat had wintered safely at Carcassonne, a medieval city in the south west of France, whilst we had wintered in Javea, in the Valencian region of Spain. The people of Carcassonne do not appear typically French though, more a … Continue reading
Sunday 12th October Moored just outside Capestang, we were up early to watch the Japanese Formula 1, like 6.00am! The morning started dull and cloudy, and then brightened for a very short period. At lunchtime it became greyer and darker, … Continue reading