- La Jeunesse – Friday Fictioneers, September 2020
- Lost at Sea – Friday Fictioneers, September 2020
- One Careless Owner – Friday Fictioneers, September 2020
- Last One Standing – Friday Fictioneers, August 2020
- The Walk-In – Friday Fictioneers, August 2020
- The Sleep-Eater – Friday Fictioneers, August 2020.
- Confirm Friend Request – July 2020
- Self-Portrait – Friday Fictioneers, July 2020
- 168,637 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Capestang
The Weekly Photo Challenge is ‘Between’. For other interpretations click on the link.
With the word ‘Bridges’ for a prompt, there was never going to be a shortage of possibilities for a boater. 🙂 To see other interpretations of the prompt visit Sunday Stills.
Monday 15th August Arrived in Castelnaudary around 2.15pm, having overnighted at Dreux, and were surprised to see that there were very few boats moored in the port. Today was a public holiday, Assumption Day, not to mention August being … Continue reading
1st April The start of the season was marked by a beautiful, warm, practically cloudless day. There had been a heavy dew overnight, but we were pleased that the forecast for strong winds was not fulfilled. We were facing the … Continue reading
The boat had wintered safely at Carcassonne, a medieval city in the south west of France, whilst we had wintered in Javea, in the Valencian region of Spain. The people of Carcassonne do not appear typically French though, more a … Continue reading
Sunday 12th October Moored just outside Capestang, we were up early to watch the Japanese Formula 1, like 6.00am! The morning started dull and cloudy, and then brightened for a very short period. At lunchtime it became greyer and darker, … Continue reading