- Requiem – Friday Fictioneers, April 2020.
- Someone Else’s Dream – Friday Fictioneers, March 2020
- Not My Circus… Friday Fictioneers, March 2020
- After All This Time – Friday Fictioneers, February 2020
- The Harbingers – Friday Fictioneers, February 2020
- A Stranger Danger – Friday Fictioneers, January 2020
- Pause for Thought – Friday Fictioneers, January 2020
- Road Runner – January 2020
- 163,231 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Chagny
This week’s Photo Challenge is Night Time. All these were taken whilst cruising in central France this summer. To see other night shots, visit Weekly Photo Challenge.
Sunday 27 April We arrived at Pont de Vaux at 6.00pm, having taken the Channel Tunnel route again as opposed to the ferry. The boat was fine, dry and warm. Lots of spiders’ webs everywhere, but I only came across … Continue reading
Wednesday 4th July It had taken us 9 days so far to make our way back to port from Briare and we were pretty much on schedule. Having passed through Digoin going up to midday, we received a big boost … Continue reading
Sunday 20th May We caught the 9.30 ferry from Dover, leaving England in cold grey weather and arriving to similar in Calais. The temperature there was 10 degrees, but as we drove south the skies brightened, the temperatures rose gradually … Continue reading
Tuesday 24th June We had booked the lock-keeper for an 8.30 start, but “Lili Ann” behind us was trying to beat a deadline to moor up for the rest of the summer before setting off for a channel ferry booking, … Continue reading