- A Truly Cold Dish – Friday Fictioneers, April 2022
- Izium – Friday Fictioneers, April 2022
- Dinner For One – Friday Fictioneers, April 2022
- The Facilitator – Friday Fictioneers, March 2022
- The Puzzle – Friday Fictioneers, March 2022
- Confessional – Friday Fictioneers, February 2022.
- Bride and Prejudice – February 2022
- Incident on the N12 – Friday Fictioneers, February 2022
- 175,974 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Chagny
This week’s Photo Challenge is Night Time. All these were taken whilst cruising in central France this summer. To see other night shots, visit Weekly Photo Challenge.
Sunday 27 April We arrived at Pont de Vaux at 6.00pm, having taken the Channel Tunnel route again as opposed to the ferry. The boat was fine, dry and warm. Lots of spiders’ webs everywhere, but I only came across … Continue reading
Wednesday 4th July It had taken us 9 days so far to make our way back to port from Briare and we were pretty much on schedule. Having passed through Digoin going up to midday, we received a big boost … Continue reading
Sunday 20th May We caught the 9.30 ferry from Dover, leaving England in cold grey weather and arriving to similar in Calais. The temperature there was 10 degrees, but as we drove south the skies brightened, the temperatures rose gradually … Continue reading
Tuesday 24th June We had booked the lock-keeper for an 8.30 start, but “Lili Ann” behind us was trying to beat a deadline to moor up for the rest of the summer before setting off for a channel ferry … Continue reading