- Antithesis – Friday Fictioneers, June 2019
- Cuckoo in the Nest – Friday Fictioneers, June 2019
- The View From Down Here – Friday Fictioneers, May 2019.
- Solidarity – Friday Fictioneers, May 2019
- Where No Man Has Gone Before – Friday Fictioneers, May 2019
- Small Mercies – Friday Fictioneers, May 2018
- Home From the Sea – Friday Fictioneers – April 2019
- At a Time of My Choosing – Friday Fictioneers, April 2019
- 154,125 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- About this site
- Truckstop - Friday Fictioneers, July 2018
- Cuckoo in the Nest - Friday Fictioneers, June 2019
- Antithesis - Friday Fictioneers, June 2019
- Canal du Midi, Capestang to Carcassonne (October 2008)
- A Week out of the Water at Grau d'Agde, Autumn 2011 Pt 2
- Transmogrify: WPC
- Small Mercies - Friday Fictioneers, May 2018
- The View From Down Here - Friday Fictioneers, May 2019.
Tag Archives: Javea
This week’s Sunday Stills prompt was ‘bad weather’. For us, naturally, most of the bad weather we see is either from or across the water. As boaters, it adds that extra dimension, since cruising in bad weather is about as … Continue reading
We live on an island surrounded by a sea of ignorance; as our island of knowledge grows, so does our shoreline of ignorance. John Archibald Wheeler For other photographs inspired by the prompt ‘Shoreline’, visit Sunday Stills.