- Faulty Connection – July, 2019
- Plus ça Change – Friday Fictioneers, July 2018
- The Big Sleep – Friday Fictioneers, June 2019
- Airport Pick-Up – Friday Fictioneers, June, 2019
- Antithesis – Friday Fictioneers, June 2019
- Cuckoo in the Nest – Friday Fictioneers, June 2019
- The View From Down Here – Friday Fictioneers, May 2019.
- Solidarity – Friday Fictioneers, May 2019
- 154,934 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Paray-le-Monial
Sunday 27 April We arrived at Pont de Vaux at 6.00pm, having taken the Channel Tunnel route again as opposed to the ferry. The boat was fine, dry and warm. Lots of spiders’ webs everywhere, but I only came across … Continue reading
Speak only if it improves upon the silence. (Mahatma Gandhi) For other interpretations of the prompt ‘Silence’, visit Ese’s Weekly Shoot and Quote Challenge.
Wednesday 4th July It had taken us 9 days so far to make our way back to port from Briare and we were pretty much on schedule. Having passed through Digoin going up to midday, we received a big boost … Continue reading
Sunday 20th May We caught the 9.30 ferry from Dover, leaving England in cold grey weather and arriving to similar in Calais. The temperature there was 10 degrees, but as we drove south the skies brightened, the temperatures rose gradually … Continue reading
Saturday June 14 The next morning the paralysed dog from the boat next door had bandages on his legs, where they had rubbed sore after slipping off the carpeted bar during his antics the day before. His owner then tied … Continue reading