- The Full Picture – Friday Fictioneers, October 2019
- Unforgiven – Friday Fictioneers, October 2019.
- The Ambassador – Friday Fictioneers, September 2019
- Collateral Damage – Friday Fictioneers, September 2019
- Field Trip – Friday Fictioneers, August 2019
- Thirty Pieces of Silver – Friday Fictioneers, August 2019
- The Lotus Eaters – Friday Fictioneers, July 2019
- The Journeyman – Friday Fictioneers, July 2019
- 157,935 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- The Full Picture - Friday Fictioneers, October 2019
- Strangeways - Friday Fictioneers, March 2016
- About this site
- Just Sayin' (Blog)
- Desormais - Facts and Photos
- The Future: WPC
- Cherry on the Top, in Dorset - WPC
- Memories of a Factory Cat, Part 1, Cat World
- Canal Champagne et Bourgogne (Canal de l'Est), May 2015
- Forbidden Fruit (Friday Fictioneers, June 2012)
Tag Archives: weekly photo challenge
A final favourite, from every season Summer at Burghley House, Cambridgeshire Autumn at home in Dorset Winter in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire and spring in Pont de Vaux, France. I’ll miss the organisers and all the friends I made … Continue reading
On the coldest day of the year, indeed for many years, the liquid in our pond began its transformation… … the remaining vegetation froze solid, and it was hard to remember a time when … a different kind of vegetation … Continue reading
I always wanted to live by the sea… … to be able to walk to the edge of my country whenever the mood takes me, and to look towards the horizon… … and now that I do – I can … Continue reading
Not something you’d expect to see on a leisurely stroll around a Welsh Castle. (Bodelwyddan, well worth a visit.) That must have taken some skill… And a head for heights… 😦 To see other unlikely photos, click on Weekly Photo … Continue reading
Whenever I see a hydrangea bush, I want to cup my hands round those exquisite blooms. Not only do they flower prolifically, (in the right location) but each head consists of hundred of beautifully formed petals – prolific indeed. For … Continue reading
You can’t help but smile at a squirrel… There… don’t you feel better already? For other smiles, click on Weekly Photo Challenge.
French sunrise… … Spanish sunset To see the sun rising and setting in other countries, click on Weekly Photo Challenge.
The view from Bloubergstrand Boschendahl Vineyard Boschendahl Cape Town Leeukop, Cape Town Such happy memories. To see other favourite places, click on Weekly Photo Challenge.
… watching the sun set over water somewhere. The Rhone The Saone Tenerife Canal du Centre The Saone To see what others would rather be doing right now, click on Weekly Photo Challenge.