- Antithesis – Friday Fictioneers, June 2019
- Cuckoo in the Nest – Friday Fictioneers, June 2019
- The View From Down Here – Friday Fictioneers, May 2019.
- Solidarity – Friday Fictioneers, May 2019
- Where No Man Has Gone Before – Friday Fictioneers, May 2019
- Small Mercies – Friday Fictioneers, May 2018
- Home From the Sea – Friday Fictioneers – April 2019
- At a Time of My Choosing – Friday Fictioneers, April 2019
- 154,125 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- About this site
- Truckstop - Friday Fictioneers, July 2018
- Cuckoo in the Nest - Friday Fictioneers, June 2019
- Antithesis - Friday Fictioneers, June 2019
- Canal du Midi, Capestang to Carcassonne (October 2008)
- A Week out of the Water at Grau d'Agde, Autumn 2011 Pt 2
- Transmogrify: WPC
- Small Mercies - Friday Fictioneers, May 2018
- The View From Down Here - Friday Fictioneers, May 2019.
Category Archives: Photography
Winter … When the advent of the ‘Beast from the East’ coincided with our first ever central heating failure, and there was a power cut which quickly escalated from being an intermittent problem to a total shutdown, our joy knew … Continue reading
I’ve kind of got used to trawling through my photos late Wednesday afternoon for the Weekly Photo Challenge. I’ll wean myself off gradually, I think. 😦
A final favourite, from every season Summer at Burghley House, Cambridgeshire Autumn at home in Dorset Winter in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire and spring in Pont de Vaux, France. I’ll miss the organisers and all the friends I made … Continue reading
On the coldest day of the year, indeed for many years, the liquid in our pond began its transformation… … the remaining vegetation froze solid, and it was hard to remember a time when … a different kind of vegetation … Continue reading
I always wanted to live by the sea… … to be able to walk to the edge of my country whenever the mood takes me, and to look towards the horizon… … and now that I do – I can … Continue reading
Not something you’d expect to see on a leisurely stroll around a Welsh Castle. (Bodelwyddan, well worth a visit.) That must have taken some skill… And a head for heights… 😦 To see other unlikely photos, click on Weekly Photo … Continue reading
Whenever I see a hydrangea bush, I want to cup my hands round those exquisite blooms. Not only do they flower prolifically, (in the right location) but each head consists of hundred of beautifully formed petals – prolific indeed. For … Continue reading
I love to watch the leisurely awakening of the Agapanthus blooms. … slowly unfurling… … before turning full face towards the sun. To see what the prompt has awakened in others, click on Weekly Photo Challenge.
You can’t help but smile at a squirrel… There… don’t you feel better already? For other smiles, click on Weekly Photo Challenge.