- Overthrow at the Temple – Friday Fictioneers, November 2019
- Inertia – Friday Fictioneers, November 2019
- The Coat of Many Heartbreaks – Friday Fictioneers, October 2019
- Dining Out – Friday Fictioneers, October 2019
- The Full Picture – Friday Fictioneers, October 2019
- Unforgiven – Friday Fictioneers, October 2019.
- The Ambassador – Friday Fictioneers, September 2019
- Collateral Damage – Friday Fictioneers, September 2019
- 159,637 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Overthrow at the Temple - Friday Fictioneers, November 2019
- Everybody's Doing It (Friday Fictioneers, May 2014)
- Cruising in France - Index
- The Ladies Have It! July 2015
- Alphabet: Weekly Photo Challenge
- Canal du Loing, via the Yonne and Seine, May 2008
- About this site
- The Evil That Men Do... Friday Fictioneers, February 2017
- Canal Champagne et Bourgogne (Canal de l'Est), May 2015
- The Magic Oxygen Literary Prize - 2016
Tag Archives: Sunday Stills
Sunday Stills this week invited ‘landscape’ photos. The mountainous landscapes were taken in Boschendahl, Western Cape Province, whilst the other is the view over the City of Lyon from the Basilica of Notre Dame de Fourviere. To see others, click … Continue reading
White… don’t you just love the freshness of it all. Well, maybe the cows aren’t so fresh, but they make a nice change, don’t you think? For other shades of ‘white’ visit Sunday Stills. There are bound to be other … Continue reading
I thought I’d add a few editing touches to my photos for this prompt; after all, four storey buildings aren’t all that easy on the eye. To see other takes, visit Sunday Stills.
Legs: What I really was looking for, as I trawled through my archives, was a nice chubby pair of baby’s legs. What I found was birds, birds and er … toads. To see what other people found for this challenge … Continue reading
The Sunday Stills Photo Challenge this week was ‘Walking in a Winter Wonderland’. I love snow, and especially going for walks on crisp, snowy days. This winter I’ve found the shoe equivalent of ‘tyre chains’ – fits all sizes, easily … Continue reading
I included photos of my own pets in the Gone But Not Forgotten challenge on Friday, so here I’m including photos of other people’s pets. The cat close-up is Luna; she lives on the boat moored next to ours at … Continue reading
The Sunday Stills prompt was Rainbow Connection. I used most of my rainbow photographs on a recent Refraction challenge, but these are two others I found on trawling through the archives again. They were taken in Tenerife where we wintered … Continue reading
The challenge this week was flames. I didn’t have photos of fire per se, but I did have flames and a fascination with candles. Here’s my take on it; to see others visit Sunday Stills by clicking on the link.
This week’s Sunday Stills prompt was ‘Shallow Depth of Field’. It all sounds a bit techie to me, but here’s what I’ve chosen. Hope it fits the bill.