- La Jeunesse – Friday Fictioneers, September 2020
- Lost at Sea – Friday Fictioneers, September 2020
- One Careless Owner – Friday Fictioneers, September 2020
- Last One Standing – Friday Fictioneers, August 2020
- The Walk-In – Friday Fictioneers, August 2020
- The Sleep-Eater – Friday Fictioneers, August 2020.
- Confirm Friend Request – July 2020
- Self-Portrait – Friday Fictioneers, July 2020
- 168,636 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Tenerife
The Weekly Photo Challenge was ‘Inspiration’. The magnificent Dorset coastline certainly inspired me to undertake a serious shin-busting, calf-ripping trek for a better vantage point for the lovely Lulworth Cove and cliffs. Chesil Beach – the location for Ian … Continue reading
The Sunday Stills prompt was Rainbow Connection. I used most of my rainbow photographs on a recent Refraction challenge, but these are two others I found on trawling through the archives again. They were taken in Tenerife where we wintered … Continue reading
This week’s Weekly Photo Challenge was Descent. To see other interpretations of this prompt, click on the link to Weekly Photo Challenge.
We live on an island surrounded by a sea of ignorance; as our island of knowledge grows, so does our shoreline of ignorance. John Archibald Wheeler For other photographs inspired by the prompt ‘Shoreline’, visit Sunday Stills.
The Golden Hour: that first and last hour of daylight. Wherever we are, we always seem to have a camera to hand at this time. We’ve worked, cruised and holidayed in some beautiful places over the years, but few more … Continue reading
“You’d think they’d be able to speak English” he rants, ignoring the Spanish barman close by. “Don’t they know they’re in the European Union?” The people at the next table fake weak grins and look away. “If it wasn’t for … Continue reading