- Faulty Connection – July, 2019
- Plus ça Change – Friday Fictioneers, July 2018
- The Big Sleep – Friday Fictioneers, June 2019
- Airport Pick-Up – Friday Fictioneers, June, 2019
- Antithesis – Friday Fictioneers, June 2019
- Cuckoo in the Nest – Friday Fictioneers, June 2019
- The View From Down Here – Friday Fictioneers, May 2019.
- Solidarity – Friday Fictioneers, May 2019
- 154,934 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Tenerife
The Weekly Photo Challenge was ‘Inspiration’. The magnificent Dorset coastline certainly inspired me to undertake a serious shin-busting, calf-ripping trek for a better vantage point for the lovely Lulworth Cove and cliffs. Chesil Beach – the location for Ian … Continue reading
The Sunday Stills prompt was Rainbow Connection. I used most of my rainbow photographs on a recent Refraction challenge, but these are two others I found on trawling through the archives again. They were taken in Tenerife where we wintered … Continue reading
This week’s Weekly Photo Challenge was Descent. To see other interpretations of this prompt, click on the link to Weekly Photo Challenge.
We live on an island surrounded by a sea of ignorance; as our island of knowledge grows, so does our shoreline of ignorance. John Archibald Wheeler For other photographs inspired by the prompt ‘Shoreline’, visit Sunday Stills.
The Golden Hour: that first and last hour of daylight. Wherever we are, we always seem to have a camera to hand at this time. We’ve worked, cruised and holidayed in some beautiful places over the years, but few more … Continue reading
“You’d think they’d be able to speak English” he rants, ignoring the Spanish barman close by. “Don’t they know they’re in the European Union?” The people at the next table fake weak grins and look away. “If it wasn’t for … Continue reading