- The Fall Out – Friday Fictioneers, September 2020
- La Jeunesse – Friday Fictioneers, September 2020
- Lost at Sea – Friday Fictioneers, September 2020
- One Careless Owner – Friday Fictioneers, September 2020
- Last One Standing – Friday Fictioneers, August 2020
- The Walk-In – Friday Fictioneers, August 2020
- The Sleep-Eater – Friday Fictioneers, August 2020.
- Confirm Friend Request – July 2020
- 168,735 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Macon
Taking Leave of the French… It’s nine glorious years since I first started posting trip reports about our cruising activities in France, and now, sadly, this log is coming to an end. It’s fitting, I guess, that the last report … Continue reading
This week’s Photo Challenge is Night Time. All these were taken whilst cruising in central France this summer. To see other night shots, visit Weekly Photo Challenge.
It’s nice to chill out for a change… When we go to the boat we always seem to be in something of a rush. Maybe it’s because after leaving port at Pont de Vaux we have a fairly long stretch … Continue reading
Sunday 9th September 2012 I hate getting up and leaving home in the dark when we’re on our way to France, but an alarm call at 4.15am for a 5.15am departure was the order of the day today. We were … Continue reading
We’ve really enjoyed staying in Lyon. When we lived in Spain we used to drive through the city eight or ten times a year on our way there and back, and hadn’t formed a very favourable impression as we hurtled … Continue reading