- Requiem – Friday Fictioneers, April 2020.
- Someone Else’s Dream – Friday Fictioneers, March 2020
- Not My Circus… Friday Fictioneers, March 2020
- After All This Time – Friday Fictioneers, February 2020
- The Harbingers – Friday Fictioneers, February 2020
- A Stranger Danger – Friday Fictioneers, January 2020
- Pause for Thought – Friday Fictioneers, January 2020
- Road Runner – January 2020
- 163,231 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Macon
Taking Leave of the French… It’s nine glorious years since I first started posting trip reports about our cruising activities in France, and now, sadly, this log is coming to an end. It’s fitting, I guess, that the last report … Continue reading
This week’s Photo Challenge is Night Time. All these were taken whilst cruising in central France this summer. To see other night shots, visit Weekly Photo Challenge.
It’s nice to chill out for a change… When we go to the boat we always seem to be in something of a rush. Maybe it’s because after leaving port at Pont de Vaux we have a fairly long stretch … Continue reading
Sunday 9th September 2012 I hate getting up and leaving home in the dark when we’re on our way to France, but an alarm call at 4.15am for a 5.15am departure was the order of the day today. We were … Continue reading
We’ve really enjoyed staying in Lyon. When we lived in Spain we used to drive through the city eight or ten times a year on our way there and back, and hadn’t formed a very favourable impression as we hurtled … Continue reading