Today is Bastille Day here in France. We missed last night’s firework display, (well we heard rather than saw it… too tired to crawl out of bed) but these photos were taken on the eve of Bastille Day celebrations five years ago, in the little town of Buzet, on the Garonne. How time flies! For other interpretations of ‘the letter B is for …’ click on Sunday Stills.
- The Sleep-Eater – Friday Fictioneers, August 2020.
- Confirm Friend Request – July 2020
- Self-Portrait – Friday Fictioneers, July 2020
- When It’s Over – Friday Fictioneers, July 2020
- Every Fourth Tuesday – Friday Fictioneers, July 2020
- The Aftermath – Friday Fictioneers, July 2020
- Will You Be Staying Long…? Friday Fictioneers, June 2020
- The Recluse – Friday Fictioneers, June 2020
- 167,959 hits
Top Posts & Pages