What subject am I frequently drawn to photograph? Anyone who knows me could have staked their life on my coming up with this gallery of photographs. I love the serious way cats stare imperiously back at me … well the ones that are awake, that is. I love the way they can hold a pose, I love their detached interest … I just love cats. To see the muse that moves other snappers, click on the link: Weekly Photo Challenge.
- The Sleep-Eater – Friday Fictioneers, August 2020.
- Confirm Friend Request – July 2020
- Self-Portrait – Friday Fictioneers, July 2020
- When It’s Over – Friday Fictioneers, July 2020
- Every Fourth Tuesday – Friday Fictioneers, July 2020
- The Aftermath – Friday Fictioneers, July 2020
- Will You Be Staying Long…? Friday Fictioneers, June 2020
- The Recluse – Friday Fictioneers, June 2020
- 167,962 hits
Top Posts & Pages